Philosophy and Significance
Produce graduates in the field of electrical engineering technology that have knowledge and competence in electrical engineering technology. Students should also maintain a high level of professional ethics.
The significance of the Electrical Engineering Technology Program is to be a program that is determined in the advancement of knowledge and aptitudes in the foundation of electrical engineering technology. The program intends to generate the development of knowledge through independent training in the field of electrical engineering technology. The program is primed to develop technology for the industrial sector and local communities. This program is responsible towards their duties and morals. In addition, the program instills professional standards in the field of electrical engineering technology to students so they may retain these values. Also, the Electrical Engineering Technology Program continually studies and conducts research with the purpose of conceiving necessary innovations in the field.
The Objectives of the Curriculum
- Produce graduates that are knowledgeable, capable, and possess expertise in the field of electrical engineering technology. Graduates should be able to apply the processes learned in the field towards their prospective careers so they may achieve success.
- Produce graduates with a positive mindset towards the discipline of electrical engineering technology. Graduates should have a strong degree of ethics and morality in pursuing their careers.
- Produce graduates that possess intellectual skills and employ these skills towards the field of electrical engineering technology. Graduates should also be able to apply the skills in the industrial development and within their local communities.
- Produce graduates that have strong interpersonal skills and are responsible enough to work as a team. Graduates should be able to exhibit their efforts to the public.
- Produce graduates with the ability to numerically analyze, communicate effectively, and utilize information technology in the management and advancement of work in the field of electrical engineering technology.